Lipo-Flavonoid® Day/Night Kit
Replaces your nighttime dose to help you fall asleep and stay asleep
If you have trouble sleeping due to tinnitus, or ringing in the ears, you’re not alone – according to a recent survey, 77% of tinnitus sufferers say their symptoms are most bothersome when they are trying to sleep.
Lipo-Flavonoid® Day/Night Kit with melatonin is designed to help.Buy Now
Designed for All Day Tinnitus Relief
For best results, take Lipo-Flavonoid Plus in the morning and midday, and then take your evening dose of Lipo-Flavonoid Night 1 hour before bedtime. Each Night dose contains 3 mg immediate-release melatonin to help initiate sleep and 2 mg time-release melatonin for sleep that lasts.
Click here to read more about proper usage.
Time-Release Melatonin for Sleep
Melatonin* is a substance produced naturally in the brain and is also available over-the-counter to help regulate sleep and wake cycles. More than 3 million Americans concerned about their sleep patterns are already reaching for melatonin.3
According to a study in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery,4 patients with tinnitus who took daily melatonin saw improvement in what they’d previously rated as “poor” sleep.
Similarly, in the Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology,4 researchers found “Melatonin is associated with a statistically significant decrease in tinnitus intensity and improved sleep quality in patients with chronic tinnitus.”
Lipo-Flavonoid Day/Night Kit helps tinnitus sufferers to:
- Easily and conveniently add melatonin to daily self-care
- Maintain intake of the natural bioflavonoids that have been used extensively for decades for the treatment of tinnitus.
Lipo-Flavonoid® has been used and evaluated in clinical settings for over 50 years, and continues to be the #1 recommendation of doctors for relief of ringing in the ears.1
Q: What is in Lipo-Flavonoid®
Lipo-Flavonoid contains the exclusive Tisina™ Complex, a unique and proprietary blend of high potency ingredients, clinically shown to be important to functionality of the inner ear.
- Eriodictyol Glycoside (lemon bioflavonoid)
- Viatmin B1 (thiamine mononitrate)
- Niacin (niacinamide)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Choline Bitrate
- Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)
- Panthothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate)
Q: What is Lipo-Flavonoid® Night?
Lipo-Flavonoid Night is intended to help tinnitus sufferers with one of the most common complaints – falling asleep. It contains all of the ingredients of Lipo-Flavonoid Plus, with the addition of time-release melatonin. Replace your nighttime serving with Lipo-Flavonoid Night to help you fall asleep, stay asleep and wake refreshed.
Try the Lipo-Flavonoid Day/Night Kit that contains the morning and midday doses of Lipo-Flavonoid Plus and the evening dose of Lipo-Flavonoid Night.
Q: How much Lipo-Flavonoid® Should I Order?
The key to finding relief with Lipo-Flavonoid Plus is proper use. For first-time users, take two caplets three times each day preferably after a meal (six caplets total each day) for 60 days. The 360 count special pack is ideal for first-time users.
If you see results after 60 days, then switch to maintenance usage. For maintenance dosage, take one caplet three times each day preferably after a meal (three caplets total each day).
If you don’t find relief from the ringing in your ears after taking Lipo-Flavonoid® Plus as directed for 60 days, we will refund your money.
Lipo-Flavonoid contains lemon bioflavonoids and vitamins that we all need daily, not prescription drugs. Every bottle meets stringent guidelines for quality, purity and potency. From each individual ingredient to the final product, Lipo-Flavonoid provides a safe, effective, superior quality dietary supplement that exceeds industry standards in several ways:
Lipo-Flavonoid is formulated in an FDA registered facility, using only the highest quality, standard pharmaceutical-grade ingredients.
Lipo-Flavonoid Night contains all of the ingredients of Lipo-Flavonoid, with the addition of 3 mg immediate-release melatonin to help initiate sleep and 2 mg time-release melatonin for sleep that lasts.
Each ingredient is rigorously tested for full potency and maximum purity.
During manufacturing, each ingredient is subjected to physical, microbial and analytical testing to detect even the slightest quality deficiency.
All testing and safety checks, conducted at every stage of the manufacturing process, ensure the product is safe from bacteria and other contaminants.
The expiration date on each bottle guarantees its full potency through the date stamped.
Lipo-Flavonoid® Day/Night Kit First-Time Users
Take two Lipo-Flavonoid® caplets two times each day preferably after a meal (four caplets total each day). Take two Lipo-Flavonoid® Night caplets (which include melatonin) 1 hour before bedtime.
1st Dose: Two Lipo-Flavonoid® Plus caplets in the morning
2nd Dose: Two Lipo-Flavonoid® Plus caplets midday
3rd Dose: Two Lipo-Flavonoid® Night caplets 30-60 minutes before bedtime
Lipo-Flavonoid® Day/Night Kit Maintenance Users
Take one Lipo-Flavonoid® Plus caplet two times each day preferably after a meal (two caplets total each day). Take two Lipo-Flavonoid® Night caplets (which include melatonin) 1 hour before bedtime.
1st Dose: One Lipo-Flavonoid® Plus caplet in the morning
2nd Dose: One Lipo-Flavonoid® Plus caplet midday
3rd Dose: Two Lipo-Flavonoid® Night caplets 1 hour before bedtime
- April 2018 Survey. Clarion Brands Inc. data on file.
- National Health Statistics Reports. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr079.pdf. Accessed November 4, 2016.
- Melatonin Pills May Help Ease Tinnitus. WebMD website http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/news/20060224/melatonin-pills-may-help-ease-tinnitus. Accessed October 31, 2016.
- Hurtuk A, Dome C, Holloman CH, Wolfe K, Welling DB, Dodson EE, Jacob A. Melatonin: can it stop the ringing? Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2011 Jul;120(7):433-40. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21859051
* Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking any new dietary supplement. If you are under medical supervision or using any tranquilizers or sedatives, seek the advice of your healthcare professional prior to using melatonin. Consult your healthcare professional prior to using melatonin if you have an autoimmune condition, depressive disorder or are pregnant or lactating. Do not take melatonin when operating machinery or driving a vehicle. People with allergies to soy, wheat, or corn should consult their healthcare professional before taking melatonin. Keep out of reach of children.