- active = 'one', 50)" @mouseleave="debounce(() => active = '', 100)" > Products
- active = 'two', 50)"
@mouseleave="debounce(() => active = '', 100)"
- Tinnitus Resources
- What is tinnitus?
- Causes of tinnitus
- Tips for managing tinnitus
- Prepare for your doctor's visit
- PTSD and tinnitus
- Tinnitus FAQs
- Hearing Loss Resources
- What is hearing loss?
- Degrees of hearing Impairment
- Types of hearing loss
- Causes of hearing loss
- Treatment options for hearing loss
- Vertigo & Balance Resources
- What is vertigo?
- Symptoms of vertigo
- Types of vertigo and their causes
- Treatment options
- Buy Now
- Test Your Hearing
- Test Your Hearing
- Healthcare Professionals
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. If you don’t find relief with use as directed for 60 days, just send us a copy of your cash register receipt and UPC code, along with your full name and address, and we will refund your purchase:
138 East Main Street
Kent, OH, 44240
Limit one refund per household. Refunds will be issues for the full purchase price minus shipping (where applicable).
For questions regarding a return or refund, please call our Customer Service at (844) 454-7632
Free standard shipping is provided for orders shipped within the Continental United States. For orders outside of the Continental United States or for express shipping, prices are listed during the check-out process, based on zip/postal code.
We accept the following major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Survey data on file
- April 2018 Survey. Clarion Brands Inc. data on file.
- Williams H, Hedgecock L. Citrus Bioflavonoids, Ascorbic Acid and Other B-vitamins in the Treatment of certain types of neurosensory deafness a preliminary report. Staff meeting of the Mayo Clinic (1962).
- Tinnitus Overview. Mayo Clinic website http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tinnitus/basics/definition/con-20021487. Accessed Sept. 7, 2016.
- Understanding the Facts. American Tinnitus Associations website https://www.ata.org/understanding-facts. Accessed Sept. 7, 2016.
- Slattery WH, Fayad JN. Medical treatment of Meniere's disease. Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America 1997; 30:1027-37.
- Kumar S, Pandey AK. Chemistry and Biological Activities of Flavonoids: An Overview. The Scientific World Journal. 2013;2013:162750. doi:10.1155/2013/162750.
- Fetterman BL, Saunders JE, Luxford WM. Prognosis and treatment of sudden sensorineural hearing loss. Am J Otol 1996; 17:529-36.
- Arenberg I, Bayer R. Therapeutic Options in Meniere’s Disease. Arch Otolaryngol 1977;103: 589-93.
- Shaia F, Sheehy J. Sudden sensori-neural hearing impairment: a report of 1,220 cases. Laryngoscope 1976; 86:389-98.
- Herschberg S. Meniere’s disease. J Am Osteopathic Association 1974; 73:540-6.
- Wolfson R. Treatment of Meniere’s disease. Modern Treatment (1969) 6,3, 553-567.
- Rubin W. Vestibular suppressant drugs. Arch Otolaryngol 1973; 97:135-8