Lipo-Flavonoid® is a natural bioflavonoid product that has been used extensively for decades for the treatment of Meniere’s syndrome and tinnitus. It has been utilized and evaluated in clinical settings for over 50 years, and continues to be the #1 recommendation of doctors for relief of ringing in the ears1.
Lipo-Flavonoid® products combine lemon bioflavonoids with other essential nutrients to help support ear health. Clinical experience reported in medical journals indicates that patients can experience considerable benefit from lemon bioflavonoids.2-8
Lemon bioflavonoids and specifically the bioflavonoid eriodictyol glycoside included in Lipo-Flavonoid® have been used to treat tinnitus since the 1960s, when an ENT with a prominent Clinic in Minnesota first described success with their use.2
A new tinnitus guideline advisory researched and written by Dr. Richard Tyler and Dr. Syed F. Ahsan who are leaders in the diagnosis and management of the condition has recently been published. The guidelines advisory represents expert consensus among key opinion leaders in the field.
Of special note, the guideline advisory recommends bioflavonoids, vitamins B1, B6 and B12, as well as melatonin, as supplements worthy of trial for patient looking to manage tinnitus symptoms. And, each of these active ingredients is found in Lipo-Flavonoid products.
- Clarion Brands, April 2018 Survey of ENTs
- Slattery WH, Fayad JN. Medical treatment of Meniere’s disease. Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America 1997; 30:1027-37.
- Kumar S, Pandey AK. Chemistry and Biological Activities of Flavonoids: An Overview. The Scientific World Journal. 2013;2013:162750. doi:10.1155/2013/162750.
- Fetterman BL, Saunders JE, Luxford WM. Prognosis and treatment of sudden sensorineural hearing loss. Am J Otol 1996; 17:529-36.
- Arenberg I, Bayer R. Therapeutic Options in Meniere’s Disease. Arch Otolaryngol 1977;103: 589-93.
- Shaia F, Sheehy J. Sudden sensori-neural hearing impairment: a report of 1,220 cases. Laryngoscope 1976; 86:389-98.
- Herschberg S. Meniere’s disease. J Am Osteopathic Association 1974; 73:540-6.
- Wolfson R. Treatment of Meniere’s disease. Modern Treatment (1969) 6,3, 553-567.