- active = 'one', 50)" @mouseleave="debounce(() => active = '', 100)" > Products
- active = 'two', 50)"
@mouseleave="debounce(() => active = '', 100)"
- Tinnitus Resources
- What is tinnitus?
- Causes of tinnitus
- Tips for managing tinnitus
- Prepare for your doctor's visit
- PTSD and tinnitus
- Tinnitus FAQs
- Hearing Loss Resources
- What is hearing loss?
- Degrees of hearing Impairment
- Types of hearing loss
- Causes of hearing loss
- Treatment options for hearing loss
- Vertigo & Balance Resources
- What is vertigo?
- Symptoms of vertigo
- Types of vertigo and their causes
- Treatment options
- Buy Now
- Test Your Hearing
- Test Your Hearing
- Healthcare Professionals
If you're like most people, you've had to deal with a bout of dizziness from time to time. Whether your head spun after getting off a ship or felt a little loopy getting off of a roller coaster, most of us are familiar with the unsteadiness of vertigo. However, around 90 million Americans visit healthcare […]Read More
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Survey data on file
- April 2018 Survey. Clarion Brands Inc. data on file.
- Williams H, Hedgecock L. Citrus Bioflavonoids, Ascorbic Acid and Other B-vitamins in the Treatment of certain types of neurosensory deafness a preliminary report. Staff meeting of the Mayo Clinic (1962).
- Tinnitus Overview. Mayo Clinic website http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tinnitus/basics/definition/con-20021487. Accessed Sept. 7, 2016.
- Understanding the Facts. American Tinnitus Associations website https://www.ata.org/understanding-facts. Accessed Sept. 7, 2016.
- Slattery WH, Fayad JN. Medical treatment of Meniere's disease. Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America 1997; 30:1027-37.
- Kumar S, Pandey AK. Chemistry and Biological Activities of Flavonoids: An Overview. The Scientific World Journal. 2013;2013:162750. doi:10.1155/2013/162750.
- Fetterman BL, Saunders JE, Luxford WM. Prognosis and treatment of sudden sensorineural hearing loss. Am J Otol 1996; 17:529-36.
- Arenberg I, Bayer R. Therapeutic Options in Meniere’s Disease. Arch Otolaryngol 1977;103: 589-93.
- Shaia F, Sheehy J. Sudden sensori-neural hearing impairment: a report of 1,220 cases. Laryngoscope 1976; 86:389-98.
- Herschberg S. Meniere’s disease. J Am Osteopathic Association 1974; 73:540-6.
- Wolfson R. Treatment of Meniere’s disease. Modern Treatment (1969) 6,3, 553-567.
- Rubin W. Vestibular suppressant drugs. Arch Otolaryngol 1973; 97:135-8