- active = 'one', 50)" @mouseleave="debounce(() => active = '', 100)" > Products
- active = 'two', 50)"
@mouseleave="debounce(() => active = '', 100)"
- Tinnitus Resources
- What is tinnitus?
- Causes of tinnitus
- Tips for managing tinnitus
- Prepare for your doctor's visit
- PTSD and tinnitus
- Tinnitus FAQs
- Hearing Loss Resources
- What is hearing loss?
- Degrees of hearing Impairment
- Types of hearing loss
- Causes of hearing loss
- Treatment options for hearing loss
- Vertigo & Balance Resources
- What is vertigo?
- Symptoms of vertigo
- Types of vertigo and their causes
- Treatment options
- Buy Now
- Test Your Hearing
- Test Your Hearing
- Healthcare Professionals
Day and Night
Ear Ringing Relief Day/Night Combo Pack helps tinnitus sufferers to easily and conveniently add melatonin to daily self-care and maintain intake of the natural bioflavonoids that have been used extensively for decades for the treatment of tinnitus.
Lipo-Flavonoid® has been used and evaluated in clinical settings for over 60 years, and continues to be the #1 recommendation of doctors for relief of ringing in the ears.1
For more suggestions to improve your sleep, check out our top sleep tips from experts.
According to a study in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, patients with tinnitus who took daily melatonin saw improvement in what they’d previously rated as “poor” sleep.
Lipo Flavonoind Ear Ringing Relief has over 60 years of clinical use backing it up. To learn more about the science behind our Ear Ringing products visit our Science page
of clinical use
of clinical use
Exclusive Tisina™ Complex
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin B1 (as thiamine mononitrate)
Vitamin B2 (as ribo‑ avin)
Niacin (as niacinamide)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)
Note that Ear Ringing Relief Night has all the ingredients of regular Ear Ringing Relief + 5mg of Melatonin per serving to help you fall asleep and stay asleep.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if imprinted safety seal is broken or missing. Store in low humidity area at 59 degrees F - 86 degrees F (15 degrees C - 30 degrees C). Do not remove moisture absorbing packet in the bottle. If you are pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
How to use
Ear Ringing Relief
Day/Night Combo Pack
First Time Users
Take two caplets three times a day
in the Morning
6 caplets total per day for the first 60 days preferably after a meal
After 60 days of taking Ear Ringing Relief or after seeing results move to a maintenance dose of one caplet three times a day
in the Morning
3 caplets total per day preferably after a meal
Here’s a relief you can talk about
Matthew S. - Walnut Creek, CA
Finally some relief
Aaron G. - Miami, FL
Made a big difference!
Rachel B. - Griffin, GA
This product helps
Chris R. - San Diego, CA
5 Star Reviews
Relief in 60 Days or
Your Money Back
Tinnitus is a condition that has a number of contributing factors and causes, and there is no known treatment that will bring complete relief to all sufferers. However, Lipo Flavonoid has been shown to provide relief for some people who suffer from tinnitus. If you don’t find relief from ringing in the ears with use of Lipo Flavonoid as directed for 60 days, we will refund your purchase.
Learn more about tinnitus, as well as tips and advice for dealing with it.
Explore our full family of ear health products
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Survey data on file
- April 2018 Survey. Clarion Brands Inc. data on file.
- Williams H, Hedgecock L. Citrus Bioflavonoids, Ascorbic Acid and Other B-vitamins in the Treatment of certain types of neurosensory deafness a preliminary report. Staff meeting of the Mayo Clinic (1962).
- Tinnitus Overview. Mayo Clinic website http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tinnitus/basics/definition/con-20021487. Accessed Sept. 7, 2016.
- Understanding the Facts. American Tinnitus Associations website https://www.ata.org/understanding-facts. Accessed Sept. 7, 2016.
- Slattery WH, Fayad JN. Medical treatment of Meniere's disease. Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America 1997; 30:1027-37.
- Kumar S, Pandey AK. Chemistry and Biological Activities of Flavonoids: An Overview. The Scientific World Journal. 2013;2013:162750. doi:10.1155/2013/162750.
- Fetterman BL, Saunders JE, Luxford WM. Prognosis and treatment of sudden sensorineural hearing loss. Am J Otol 1996; 17:529-36.
- Arenberg I, Bayer R. Therapeutic Options in Meniere’s Disease. Arch Otolaryngol 1977;103: 589-93.
- Shaia F, Sheehy J. Sudden sensori-neural hearing impairment: a report of 1,220 cases. Laryngoscope 1976; 86:389-98.
- Herschberg S. Meniere’s disease. J Am Osteopathic Association 1974; 73:540-6.
- Wolfson R. Treatment of Meniere’s disease. Modern Treatment (1969) 6,3, 553-567.
- Rubin W. Vestibular suppressant drugs. Arch Otolaryngol 1973; 97:135-8