- active = 'one', 50)" @mouseleave="debounce(() => active = '', 100)" > Products
- active = 'two', 50)"
@mouseleave="debounce(() => active = '', 100)"
- Tinnitus Resources
- What is tinnitus?
- Causes of tinnitus
- Tips for managing tinnitus
- Prepare for your doctor's visit
- PTSD and tinnitus
- Tinnitus FAQs
- Hearing Loss Resources
- What is hearing loss?
- Degrees of hearing Impairment
- Types of hearing loss
- Causes of hearing loss
- Treatment options for hearing loss
- Vertigo & Balance Resources
- What is vertigo?
- Symptoms of vertigo
- Types of vertigo and their causes
- Treatment options
- Buy Now
- Test Your Hearing
- Test Your Hearing
- Healthcare Professionals
Satisfaction in 60 days or your Money Back!
Use Lipo Flavonoid as directed for 60 days. If you are not completely satisfied at the end of the 60 days, we’ll give you your money back. Refund requests must be submitted within 90 days of your initial purchase date. If you qualify for a refund, we will refund your purchase price (after any discounts and coupons used), for up to the minimum number of cartons purchased that provide 60 days of dosing (see dosage key below). Refunds are limited to a maximum of one per address and per household. Refunds do not include shipping, handling, or taxes. Refund offer not valid for purchases made outside the United States of America or Canada, including their territories and protectorates and military bases, wherever located.
Ear Ringing Relief and Ear Ringing Relief Night | Serving Size = 6 caplets/day | 60 days of dosing = 360 caplets
Advanced Hearing Support, Advanced Balance Support, and Proactive Daily Ear Health | Serving Size = 1 caplet/day | 60 days of dosing = 60 caplets
In order to receive a refund, please follow the below steps:
Visit bchmoneybackguarantee.com to submit your refund request.
Complete the required fields. You will be required to provide a copy of your cash register receipt(s) (indicating items purchased, purchase price, purchase date, store name and city) and product UPC code(s). Your receipt(s) must show that all products were purchased by you within 90 days of your refund request.
Please allow up to 8 weeks to receive your refund. Your refund will be in the form of a check or other method determined by us. We are not responsible for mail or courier delays.
To check the status of your refund, please visit bch.mycheckstatus.com.
Only the original purchaser is entitled to a refund. UPC codes and receipts cannot be traded or sold. Free or promotional products are not eligible for a refund. We are not responsible for requests that are incomplete or lost in transmission. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted.
Please note that if you purchased Lipo Flavonoid via eBay or any other unauthorized seller/reseller, we will not be able to honor the Money Back Guarantee on the product. You will need to contact the seller for any replacement or reimbursement in these situations. We are only able to honor the Money Back Guarantee when products are purchased through authorized sellers of the product.
Fraudulent submissions may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
For additional questions, please contact Lipo Flavonoid Customer Care at email@example.com or 844-454-7632.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Survey data on file
- April 2018 Survey. Clarion Brands Inc. data on file.
- Williams H, Hedgecock L. Citrus Bioflavonoids, Ascorbic Acid and Other B-vitamins in the Treatment of certain types of neurosensory deafness a preliminary report. Staff meeting of the Mayo Clinic (1962).
- Tinnitus Overview. Mayo Clinic website http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tinnitus/basics/definition/con-20021487. Accessed Sept. 7, 2016.
- Understanding the Facts. American Tinnitus Associations website https://www.ata.org/understanding-facts. Accessed Sept. 7, 2016.
- Slattery WH, Fayad JN. Medical treatment of Meniere's disease. Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America 1997; 30:1027-37.
- Kumar S, Pandey AK. Chemistry and Biological Activities of Flavonoids: An Overview. The Scientific World Journal. 2013;2013:162750. doi:10.1155/2013/162750.
- Fetterman BL, Saunders JE, Luxford WM. Prognosis and treatment of sudden sensorineural hearing loss. Am J Otol 1996; 17:529-36.
- Arenberg I, Bayer R. Therapeutic Options in Meniere’s Disease. Arch Otolaryngol 1977;103: 589-93.
- Shaia F, Sheehy J. Sudden sensori-neural hearing impairment: a report of 1,220 cases. Laryngoscope 1976; 86:389-98.
- Herschberg S. Meniere’s disease. J Am Osteopathic Association 1974; 73:540-6.
- Wolfson R. Treatment of Meniere’s disease. Modern Treatment (1969) 6,3, 553-567.
- Rubin W. Vestibular suppressant drugs. Arch Otolaryngol 1973; 97:135-8