- active = 'one', 50)" @mouseleave="debounce(() => active = '', 100)" > Products
- active = 'two', 50)"
@mouseleave="debounce(() => active = '', 100)"
- Tinnitus Resources
- What is tinnitus?
- Causes of tinnitus
- Tips for managing tinnitus
- Prepare for your doctor's visit
- PTSD and tinnitus
- Tinnitus FAQs
- Hearing Loss Resources
- What is hearing loss?
- Degrees of hearing Impairment
- Types of hearing loss
- Causes of hearing loss
- Treatment options for hearing loss
- Vertigo & Balance Resources
- What is vertigo?
- Symptoms of vertigo
- Types of vertigo and their causes
- Treatment options
- Buy Now
- Test Your Hearing
- Test Your Hearing
- Healthcare Professionals
What it is
Lipo Flavonoid Proactive Daily Ear Health is a daily supplement formulated to mitigate the risks of future ear health issues such as loss of hearing, balance issues, ear ringing (tinnitus) and ear infections.
Nutrition plays a key role in the health of your inner ear but beyond reacting to ear health issues and working to treat the symptoms there hasn’t been much that healthcare professionals can do to proactively prevent them—until now. We have developed a supplement to get your ears the nutrients they need in a cost effective, over-the-counter once daily supplement with all the key ingredients ears need limit future ear health issues.
High absorption formula for optimal nutrient delivery of the most essential ear health ingredients
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamine mononitrate)
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)
- Folate (as L-5 methyl tetrahydrofolate calcium)
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
- Zinc (as zinc oxide)
- Potassium (as potassium chloride)
- Ginkgo Biloba (leaf)
- Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex
How it Works
B Complex (Vitamins B1, B6, & B12)
A Vitamin B Complex made up of B1 (thiamine), B6 (pyridoxine), and B12 (cobalamin), which are essential for maintaining a healthy nervous system. These neurotropic B vitamins act as coenzymes and protect nerves from damage, helping ensure the different auditory, balance and special signals ear needs to transmit reach the brain. Deficiencies in these vitamins can lead to neurological diseases or malfunctions, but even without a proven deficiency, supplementing them can even improve certain neurological conditions.
L Methyl Folate
L Methyl Folate is important for our ears because it helps prevent premature hearing loss by improving cochlear homocysteine metabolism and reducing oxidative stress by increasing nutrient delivery and absorption in the cochlea. A lack of Folate in the body is often caused by the liver being unable to properly process it from the food we eat. But this ingredient does not need to be converted in your liver, bypassing it and going directly to the bloodstream instead; ensuring you’re not missing essential nutrients.
Ginkgo Biloba is the workhorse of this formula because it helps potentially inflamed areas of the head and ear improve blood flow, helping inner ear functionality and ensuring the other ingredients are able to reach the areas they need to in order to be effective. It is believed to improve blood flow throughout the inner ear by dilating blood vessels and reducing blood viscosity, which can enhance circulation to the small capillaries and hair cells in the ear. It also has antioxidant properties that can protect against oxidative stress and reduce inflammation in the inner ear, which may contribute to hearing loss and other inner ear disorders. Additionally, Ginkgo Biloba may improve neurotransmitter function in the brain and enhance cognitive function, which can help with processing sound and improving overall hearing ability.
Bioflavonoids have over 60 years of clinical use in relieving vertigo and tinnitus symptoms. The eriodictyol glycoside found in bioflavonoids can improve microcirculation and prevent fatty deposits in the inner ear, while also potentially blocking histamine production. Additionally, hesperetin, a derivative of eriodictyol, can prevent neurodegenerative diseases by reversing the factors that cause them, such as oxidative stress and neuroinflammation. Its ability to inhibit apoptotic cell death makes hesperetin a promising drug for preventing and treating neurodegenerative conditions.
Ear Ringing Relief
Learn about the science behind our proprietary Tisina Complex and the other ingredients in the ear ringing and tinnitus relief formula.
Advanced Hearing Support
Learn about this once daily supplement with an innovative formula full of ingredients clinically proven to help reduce the risk of future hearing decline.
Advanced Balance Support
Learn about this daily supplement formulated to help mitigate the risks of dizziness, balance issues, falls, and related declines in quality of life.
Explore our full family of ear health products
Ear Ringing Day/
Night Combo Pack
Night Combo Pack
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Survey data on file
- “Our findings demonstrate, for the first time, the relationship between hyperhomocysteinemia induced by folate deficiency and premature hearing loss involves impairment of cochlear Hcy metabolism and associated oxidative stress” Martinez-Vega R, et al: Folic acid deficiency induces premature hearing loss through mechanisms involving cochlear oxidative stress and impairment of homocysteine metabolism. FASEB J 2015 Feb;29(2):418-32
- “Neurotropic B vitamins play crucial roles as coenzymes and beyond in the nervous system. Particularly vitamin B1 (thiamine), B6 (pyridoxine), and B12 (cobalamin) contribute essentially to the maintenance of a healthy nervous system. Their importance is highlighted by many neurological diseases related to deficiencies in one or more of these vitamins, but they can improve certain neurological conditions even without a (proven) deficiency”. Calderón-Ospina, C: B Vitamins in the nervous system: Current knowledge of the biochemical modes of action and synergies of thiamine, pyridoxine, and cobalamin, CNS Neurosci Ther 2020 Jan;26(1):5-13
- “The ability of hesperetin to reverse the different inducers of neurodegenerative diseases, including elevated oxidative stress, neuroinflammation, and apoptotic cell death, making hesperetin a candidate drug for the prevention of neurodegenerative conditions”. Khan, A: Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Citrus Flavonoid Hesperetin: Special Focus on Neurological Disorders, Antioxidants (Basel). 2020 Jul; 9(7): 609
- “Ginkgo Biloba improves inner ear and cerebral blood flow by decreasing blood viscosity; it also improves mitochondrial function and energy metabolism, which altogether may play a role in improving inner ear and brain function in elderly people with dementia who often have vascular disorders and compromised mitochondrial function” Spiegel R, et al: Ginkgo biloba extract alleviates neurosensory symptoms in patients (with dementia): a meta-analysis of treatment effects on tinnitus and dizziness in randomized, placebo-controlled trials. Clin Interv Aging2018 Jun 13; 13:1121-1127
- Houston DK, Johnson MA, Nozza RJ, Gunter EW, Shea KJ, Cutler GM, Edmonds JT. Age- related hearing loss, vitamin B-12, and folate in elderly women. Am J Clin Nutr. 1999 Mar;69(3):564-71. doi: 10.1093/ajcn/69.3.564. PMID: 10075346.
- Karli R, Gül A, Uğur B. Effect of vitamin B12 deficiency on otoacoustic emissions. Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital. 2013 Aug;33(4):243-7. PMID: 24043911; PMCID: PMC3773962.
- Lasisi AO, Fehintola FA, Yusuf OB. Age-related hearing loss, vitamin B12, and folate in the elderly. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2010 Dec;143(6):826-30. doi: 10.1016/j.otohns.2010.08.031. Epub 2010 Oct 25. PMID: 21109085.
- Gocer C, et al (2009) Homocysteine, Folate and Vitamin B12 Concentrations in Middle Aged Adults Presenting with Sensorineural Hearing Impairment Int. Adv. Otol. 2009; 5:(3) 340-344
- Petridou AI, Zagora ET, Petridis P, Korres GS, Gazouli M, Xenelis I, Kyrodimos E, Kontothanasi G, Kaliora AC. The Effect of Antioxidant Supplementation in Patients with Tinnitus and Normal Hearing or Hearing Loss: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2019 Dec 12;11(12):3037. doi: 10.3390/nu11123037. PMID: 31842394; PMCID: PMC6950042.
- Creston JE, Gillespie MR, Larson AL. Bioflavonoid Therapy in Sensorineural Hearing Loss: A Double-Blind Study. Arch Otolaryngol. 1965;82(2):159–165. doi:10.1001/archotol.1965.00760010161015
- Nguyen T, Alzahrani T. Ginkgo Biloba. [Updated 2022 Jul 4]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2022 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK541024/#
- Jung SY, Kim SH, Yeo SG. Association of Nutritional Factors with Hearing Loss. Nutrients. 2019 Feb 1;11(2):307. doi: 10.3390/nu11020307. PMID: 30717210; PMCID: PMC6412883.